Brands Manager: AT Prepaid - AT GhanaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as a manager, for Brands AT Prepaid in the Marketing Department.
(S)He will report to the Head, Brands Management and will assist in the development of ATL, BTL as well as New Media (Digital) advertising.
The successful candidate will be Brands Manager for Prepaid (B2C) Segment, and work with Internal and External stakeholders.
(Product Managers, Advertising Agencies, etc.)
- Work with the respective agencies to develop end-to end- execution plans for all Marketing Campaigns, targeting the right audience, i.e., Mid – HVC or any other segments as per the brief.
- Manage the entire Communications process of core Segments.
- Ensure all assets for the Segments from agencies are aligned to AT brand guidelines & equity objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Drive visibility for AT to achieve both Market & Revenue Growth.
- Assist in the achievement of Brand KPIs including TOMA, Brand Consideration, Brand Preference, etc. as defined by the business at every point in time.
- Support the CVM and the Digital Teams with timely Marketing campaigns to improve loyalty, repeat purchases, etc.
- Manage the entire communications process from briefing to execution, and post campaign evaluation.
- Assist in managing Prepaid products portfolio.
- Ensure that all Prepaid Campaigns comply with the Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Internal Communications, PR, Trade and Customer Experience teams to ensure consistency in single-minded messaging across all relevant channels.
- Work on all Trade Visibility materials and ensure they comply with the Brand guidelines.
- Work with the Media and Research agencies to analyze the media landscape and competitors’ and report to management on weekly and monthly basis.
- Interpret feedback from relevant functional areas and convert them into action plans for the Business.
- Support Product Managers with their marketing planning cycle.
- Additionally, work on any other responsibility assigned to you by your line manager.
- Brands scores – TOMA, Consideration, Brand Preference and Brand Equity
- Gross Revenue
- Share of Voice
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Marketing or social sciences.
- A minimum of 4-5 years relevant post National Service working experience in Telecoms, FMCG or Marketing agency.
- Prior experience in product management.
- Prior experience in executing marketing campaigns.
- Effective project management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities with an eye for details.
- Lead cross-functional team to undertake marketing activities.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Computer literate and tech savvy.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.