Regional Business Intelligence Analyst - Opportunity InternationalIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Regional Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the collection, review, and analysis of agriculture finance portfolio and client data from financial institution partners. The role will involve managing a process of data collection and vetting, database management, and the development and presentation of the data in PowerBI.
Other duties may be assigned.
Financial Institution Reporting
- Collection and vetting of AgFinance portfolio data from financial institution partners on a monthly basis.
- Validate data and gain contextual understanding through emails and/or video calls as needed with financial partners.
- Uploading partner data to reports in PowerBI, ensuring accurate visualization and dataflows.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support the Data Systems Analyst with an automated data extraction project for a data warehouse system under development.
- Coordinate with other teams, specifically the Client Services and Impact Measurement teams, to consolidate data for the team reports.
- Assist in mapping financial institution data to Client Services data.
Improve Data Management Systems
- Maintain and improve existing reporting systems. Audit dataflows, implement improvements, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Periodically review and make recommendations for the training
- Bachelor’s or Certifications demonstrating quantitative competency (Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- Microsoft Certification related to Data Analytics or Business Intelligence (e.g., MCSA BI Reporting, PowerBI Data Analyst)
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and data visualization.
- Strong ability to create and manage data ETL processes in the Microsoft ecosystem, including Azure SQL, Power Query, PowerBI (including DAX), and Power Automate.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to evaluate reports and develop strong visualization for various stakeholders.
- An understanding of and a commitment to advancing the mission and core values of Opportunity International.
- Written and verbal fluency in English required fluency in a partner country’s local language desirable.
- May travel internationally up to 10% of the time within Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.