Coordinating Director: Finance and Budget - Parliamentary Service of GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitable persons to fill a vacancy in the post of Coordinating Director (Finance and Budget) in the Parliamentary Service of Ghana.
Summary of Job Description
The Coordinating Director (Finance and Budget) shall provide support to the Clerk and Management of the Parliament Service by performing the following duties
- Coordinate the delivery of financial and resource allocation services to facilitate the effective and efficient discharge of the constitutional mandate of Parliament and the Parliamentary Service
- Coordinate the implementation of policy directives and quality control measures to optimise service delivery within the Finance and Budget sub-division of the service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A First Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or any related social science discipline from a recognised University with 12 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years on the grade of Director in a Public Serice initiation or
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 6 years post qualification experience and at least 3 years on the grade of Director in a Public Service Institution
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.