Coordinating Director: Research, Data and Library Services - Parliamentary Service of GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitable persons to fill a vacancy in the post of Coordinating Director (Research, Data and Library Services) in the Parliamentary Service of Ghana.
Summary of Job Description
The Coordinating Director (Research, Data and Library Services) shall provide support to the Clerk and Management of the Parliamentary Service by performing the following duties
- Coordinate the provision of reliable and accurate data, information and research services to advance the discharge of the constitutional mandate of the Rt.Hon Speaker of Parliament, Hon Members of Parliament, the Clerk to Parliament and other key officials of Parliament
- Coordinate the implementation of policy directives and quality control measures to optimise service delivery within the research, Data and library services sub-division of the service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- First Degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Library and Archival Studies, Management Information Systems or any relevant social science discipline from a recognised University with 12 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years on the trade of Director in a Public Service Institution or
- A research-related Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 6 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years on the grade of Director in a Public Service Institution
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.