Area Digital Manager at Hapag-Lloyd AGSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Sales Digital Manager to drive and adopt Digital Business and Transformation topics and initiatives in our West and Central Africa Area. As a manager, the incumbent will be responsible to plan and align digital product targets and monitor performance with Area Management, Region and other product stakeholders (OKR framework) as well as connecting responsible stakeholders to create customer value.
Target Setting and Performance Management:
- Define targets based on customer portfolio in regards to suitable digital channels (Digital Market segmentation – e.g. INTRA, vs direct EDI, vs HL Webpage).
- Regular alignment and follow-up with Sales and Customer Service verticals on Area target performance and related initiatives.
- Increase awareness and usage of customer-facing digital products to reach a higher level of self-service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for internal and external roll-out of digital products and features including support of pro-active customer training and education.
- Coach, train and guide HL staff regarding Digital Products, digital capabilities and new technologies (including customer visits where required).
- Support and host Customer Events in collaboration with connected departments.
- Connect customer feedback and requirements with product, UX and data and support digital marketing localization.
- Regular networking, best practices and knowledge sharing within Digital100 and connected departments.
- Consult with the Region regarding possible enhancements (e.g. systems enhancements, info material, training etc).
- Support learning culture, growth mindset and digital upskilling.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Shipping industry in Sales or Customer Service
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Team player with a strong sense of collaboration
- Customer-centric approach and mindset
- An openness to continuous learning and development
- Good understanding of our digital products and services
- Receptive and be able to grasp new ideas
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Digital soft skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.