Head of Marketing - FIDOSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to help us build and grow our brand. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth, shape and communicate our vision and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Head of Marketing / Senior Brand Manager from a B2C company (preferably an application product). - at least 6 years.
- Proven experience leading content creation and creative strategy and implementation.
- Experience leading marketing efforts in the Ghana market.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Experience leading a small team.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.