SQL Developer - CodeMonkIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have a bold new vision for the future of work:
The creation of a truly borderless community of tech professionals — that goes beyond current emerging technologies, smart processes and our new ways of working from wherever we perform best.
We want to go further, towards a way of working that builds better through self-sufficient teams that are diversified and decentralized. And, by giving companies access to a truly global talent pool, we’re fulfilling our vision by allowing them to be agile and adaptive in a way that traditional office work can’t keep up with.
The CodeMonk platform is a watershed moment in redefining employer/employee working relationships. Now employers are able to assemble agile tech teams consisting of the best global talent faster and at a much lower premium. Meanwhile, employees are empowered by better pay, challenging projects, increased work flexibility and a more promising career development path.
Our vision is for a global shift in the remote working paradigm to achieve real equity — where success is shared and benefits everyone.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Development of high-quality database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
- Experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary as per your country of domicile.
- We are a remote-first company and this role will be on a fully-remote basis.
- Flexible working where you are measured based on your outcomes achieved and not hours wasted.
- A dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment with globally distributed
- The opportunity to further your career with a company that strongly believes in organic growth.
- 30 days Paid Time Off
- Complete pay without deduction of taxes
- Exclusive NFTs
- Digital Wallet
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can get an offer in 1 week
- Fit interview
- Technical interview
- Final interview
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.