Head of Facilities Management (Healthcare) - Initiate InternationalEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a dynamic and experienced professional in the field of biomedical engineering and facility management? Do you have a passion for ensuring the efficient maintenance of buildings and properties?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our leading hospital in Accra, Ghana as the Head of Facilities / Bio Engineer.
As the Head of Facilities, you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the well-maintained condition of our facility, with a strong focus on biomedical engineering.
Your expertise will be crucial in assessing the maintenance needs of our buildings, developing work plans, and ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with industry standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assess the maintenance needs of buildings and develop comprehensive work plans.
- Maintain complete knowledge of the scope of work and ensure that subcontractors perform their duties effectively.
- Monitor the work of subcontractors, conduct inspections, and perform audits to ensure quality control.
- Process work orders for payment and maintain accurate records.
- Act as a manager to the facilities team, providing day-to-day supervision, performance management, training, and orientation.
- Assign job responsibilities to staff and provide support to help them achieve their goals.
- Ensure excellent customer service within the department/section.
- Engage with end users to create awareness and gain support for building maintenance tasks.
- Manage stakeholders effectively and build strong working relationships.
- Develop, communicate, and evaluate standards and procedures.
- Supervise and inspect biomedical equipment.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering, with extended knowledge in Facility Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant biomedical service experience.
- Flexibility and the ability to re-prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with contractors and subcontractors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.