Health Projects Coordinator - Qatar CharityHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Qatar Charity is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world.
This willingness was derived from the Qatari society’s values, principles and cultural heritage and Qatar Charity came as the institutional solution that would cater to it. Initially founded to provide life-saving assistance to children affected by conflicts or natural disasters, Qatar Charity then expanded its areas of expertise to include various humanitarian and development aid fields, providing relief and assistance to more than 110 million beneficiaries worldwide.
With funding from Qatar, Qatar Charity in Ghana is willing to support vulnerable communities in achieving progress and prosperity by providing adequate support for vulnerable communities through robust social welfare systems and related services in various states within Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qatar Charity – Ghana Office invites candidates to apply for the following position:
- Report to: Programs Manager
- Contract duration: Short-term Contract (6 months) with possible extension
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
QC in Ghana is implementing different projects such as Eye Correction Projects, Cleft lip & Palate Correction, Hole in Heart Surgeries, and other Public Health related Projects, in addition to the establishment of chips compounds in different villages, etc.
Based on the enlisted Health Projects above, the Health Projects Coordinator (HPC) will be responsible for coordinating all health-related projects activities. S/He will coordinate such projects in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism, ensuring adherence to Qatar Charity procedures and regulations as well as approved International Standards.
- Conduct needs assessments relating to the projects’ sector situation, and to identify priority interventions in coordination with other key actors, and stakeholders.
- Support QC programs team to develop project proposals and submit grants applications.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management including communication, coordination with project key stakeholders, related clusters and sectors' needs, maintaining strategic relations with key actors and promoting QC vision among target groups.
- Responsible for health project planning, scheduling, and implementation in adherence to the organization's policies and practices. As well as to be guided by QC's vision and project goals to achieve the anticipated results.
- Ensure project activities are implemented, and targets are met according to the projects work plan deadlines with the utmost sensitivity for the safety, dignity, and well-being of beneficiaries.
- Prepare payments requests, and purchase orders, and work closely and in a team spirit with other QC units (Procurement, Logistics, and finance) to ensure coherence of efforts, accountability, timely, and joint implementation.
- Responsible for producing project narrative and financial reports (monthly, quarterly, interim, and final reports) in a timely and quality manner and as per the donors’ and QC requirements.
- Monitoring the project's budgets and controlling expenditures in consultation with the Programs manager.
- Ensure that all Health Projects’-related activities are carried out to the highest quality standards within agreed timelines and budgets and participate in conducting reviews and evaluations for projects and targeted groups.
- Ensure the due diligence policies and requirements are maintained for project beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Develop beneficiaries’ data base including all data for the nominated and selected beneficiaries
- Develop, adopt, and maintain quality control and quality assurance system for the project
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Public Health, Health Management, Biomedical Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacology, Projects Management in the Health Field, or any other related field, with strong post-qualification experience (minimum 3 years in related field)
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience of working with team.
- Professional computer Skills, word, excel, and access.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Arabic Language skills will be considered as added value but it’s not mandatory
- An understanding of and commitment to QC’s mission and values
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.