Production Manager - Yara InternationalManufacturing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About The Unit
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and speciality fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is looking for a Production Manager to join its operational team. The position will be based at our Terminal in Tema and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that all operations within the production floor are conducted in line with Yara Safety standards/protocols
- Ensure compliance in operations to applicable HOPS, TOPS and Best Practices
- Responsible for the management of the works of contract labour staff working in the production chain
- Ensure that Root Cause problem-solving is conducted on issues that impact productivity in the production chain and take actions to mitigate or correct them
- Lead Lean manufacturing practice in operations and demonstrate Lean methodologies leadership in day-to-day activities
- Adhere to product stewardship and quality procedures in the production chain
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Production/Maintenance/Engineering with 5 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience in production line operations, production planning, stock management, safe product handling, project management, OHS, LEAN way of working and contractor supervision
- The position requires a methodological and systematic approach to operations with a high focus on Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Checkproof and EVOCON will be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.