Demand Planner - Nestle GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals but also as people
Nestlé Ghana is currently looking for a Demand Planner at our Nestle Ghana Head Office who will develop, maintain, and improve a Demand Plan representing the most realistic estimate of customer demand for a portfolio of products. He/She will be the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for the Cluster for all Demand Planning queries/issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A Day in a Life……
- Create and maintain the appropriate master data in the planning systems in use, minimizing errors, and avoiding duplication and obsolescence.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all Demand Planning Sell-out based Demand Planning related queries and information flow between the Cluster.
- Lead the Monthly Business Planning Cycle in the cluster to ensure commitment from all functions, build and maintain good communication and collaboration both within Supply Chain and with Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance, according to the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) best practices
- Effectively use all Demand Planning system functionality to enable an exception-based management approach, incorporating the “Animal Farm” methodology.
- Generate and maintain a demand plan for a given portfolio of products, locations and/or customers, at the levels (product hierarchy and time) at which business decisions are taken.
- Contribute to Customer Facing activities such as Collaborative Planning, Promotional Forecasting, ad hoc joint Supply Chain improvement projects as appropriate.
- Through systematic reporting, provision of links or ad-hoc reports and communications, ensure that Demand Plan information is available to internal business partners as required.
- Implement improvements to Demand Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits (e.g. business opportunities and growth, demand plan accuracy, time savings, increased efficiencies).
What Will Make You Successful?
- Strong understanding on how Demand Planning processes drive operations in Nestlé businesses.
- Good understanding of commercial environment of the food and retail industry.
- Knowledge of how statistical forecasting methods can support Demand Planning.
- Able to use standard and ad-hoc reports to understand and improve the planning situation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Business and Data Analytics tools (e.g.: Power BI)
- Able to communicate planning situations efficiently and clearly, using appropriate business vocabulary
- Can use the provided tools (SAP APO) to generate and maintain forecasts at multiple levels of granularity.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills through efficient and effective communication.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and other related fields
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in the following roles will be advantageous: Sales, Key Account Management, Category Channel Sales Development, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Management, Finance: Business Planning / Dynamic Forecasting and Marketing.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.