Performance Development Coordinator - HalliburtonEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, enables service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well-site service work.
- Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
- Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
- Trains, mentors, and assesses competencies of employees engaged in well-site service work.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
- Investigates and perform follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Investigates accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Coordinates the hiring process for assigned PSL; in concert with Human Resources. Interfaces and works effectively with Service Coordinator counterpart pursuant to employee development and evaluation issues.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in production and operations management, industrial engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which include experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role.
- 8-10 years of Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role may be substituted in lieu of the undergraduate degree requirement.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.