Head of Medical & Performance - Right to Dream AcademyHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Right to Dream Academy is seeking a skilled and motivated individual to lead Medical and Performance initiatives for our International Academy squad. Right to Dream is Africa’s leading football academy, and a global brand representing academies in Egypt, Denmark (FC Nordsjælland), and the United States (San Diego FC).
The selected candidate will operate across the continuum of injury risk reduction, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement within our long-term player development model. We are seeking a physiotherapist skilled in injury diagnosis, rehabilitation, and sideline management.
Additionally, we are seeking a candidate with experience and competency on the physical performance aspects of the role (training periodization, gym programming, GPS data, and individualized physical development programming). The role includes extensive travel to support the tours and tournaments throughout the year for the International Academy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a collaborative environment within our Human Performance Group
- Responsible for medical and physical aspects of the International Academy squad
- Use a data-driven decision-making approach to provide Best Practice for all athletes
Key Competencies Required:
- Degree in Physiotherapy/Physical Therapy (Master’s level)
- Relevant work experience in a football setting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and able to adapt
- Ability to think on his/her feet in a challenging environment Preferred Qualifications
- Background and experience in strength & conditioning and/or sport science
- Work experience with youth athletes
- Experience with data collection and testing
- Experience communicating with coaches and technical staff
- Training and match coverage
- Diagnosis, rehabilitation, and return-to-sport of players’ injuries
- Liaise with the coaching staff for training availability and injury prognoses
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collect, interpret, and report GPS data
- Assist with training and match periodization with the coaching staff
- Lead team gym and physical individual development sessions
- Support data collection initiatives in alignment with the Human Performance Group
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.