Principal / School Head - Sterling International SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Smart School near Kwabenya, Accra has a vacancy for the position of Principal / School Head.
Objective of Position
- Online and physical supervision of teaching and learning
- Maintaining high academic standards in the school
- Offering professional and managerial support to the board
- Exhibiting adequate knowledge of IGCSE and GES Basic School Curriculum
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of teaching and learning in the academic department of the school
- Vet and evaluate teachers' output of work at the end of each week/term, and conduct periodic assessments of all staff
- Implement strategies aimed at achieving high academic standards/targets to reflect the vision and image of the organisation
- Responsible for the review of teaching methodology, aids, skills, etc to achieve set targets
- Responsible for the general administration of the school
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Education Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the educational sector, preferably at the management level
- Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Prospective candidates should be IT savvy, with advanced knowledge in PowerPoint Excel or Word
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.