Human Resource Officers - P.M. RenaissanceHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Human Resource Officers will be responsible for supporting the HR department in various tasks related to recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process, such as job postings, resume screening, conducting interviews below management level, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- Maintain and update job descriptions and ensure that they accurately reflect job requirements.
- Support the onboarding process for new hires, including orientation and necessary paperwork.
- Contribute to fostering a positive work environment and employee engagement initiatives.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including personal information, attendance, leave records, and performance evaluations.
- Prepare HR-related reports and metrics for management review.
- Assist in identifying training and development needs within the organization.
- Coordinate and organize training programs and workshops for employees.
- Organize the purchase of HR office supplies.
- Communicate HR matters to staff, both written and verbal communication effectively.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s degree in Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and employment laws and regulations is an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Results Oriented
- Team Player
- FMCG, Insurance, Automotive
- Human Resource Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.