User Experience Dev Engineer - Standard Chartered BankIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The User Experience Dev Engineer will support the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in the building of a full technology stack as well as the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our digital products, such as websites, mobile apps, and software applications.
The User Experience Dev Engineer will create interfaces that are intuitive, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing, while also meeting the needs of the end users and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
Support the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in driving the technical vision, strategy, direction of SOLV Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work with the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer, and partners on the technology build, vendor engineering engagements, etc to help deliver features and capabilities aligned to the business model of SOLV Ghana.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Creating wire-frames, beautiful mock-ups, functional prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection
People & Talent
Support the development of an appropriate culture that upholds the values of SOLV Ghana. Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to anticipate horizon risks that may have a significant impact on the Ventures Technology and help develop effective strategies to mitigate such risks.
Attend relevant meetings and provide relevant reports to Senior Management and Governance/ Risk committees for the area of responsibility.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Support the achievement within SOLV Ghana, the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Global Technology Team
- Other Tech Heads
- 3rd party Vendors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Ideally, 3- 6 years of experience
- Responsible for translating the intent of design considering workability, viability, and performance.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable UI widgets and/or components with high performance.
- Passionate about Performance benchmarking, and elegant pixel-perfect implementation across browsers.
- Abreast with the latest trends and endorsing upcoming standards
- Deep knowledge of Angular / React best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other microservices while building web applications.
- Exposure to Micro Front-end Architecture
- Contributing with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- You’ve excellent prototyping skills and work with tools like XD, Illustrator, Sketch and more
- Formal education in Design, Interaction/UX Design
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.