Risk and Compliance Manager - Odotobri Rural BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Odotobri Rural Bank PLC in the Ashanti Region seeks to employ a Risk and Compliance Manager. Persons who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the position: Risk and Compliance Manager
- The person shall diligently identify all risks for all the risks identified, monitor and ensure compliance of risks identified
- He/She shall set appropriate tolerance levels for all the risks identified, monitor and ensure compliance with risks identified
- He/She shall ensure that the right measures are put in place to either prevent or mitigate the risk identified
- Promptly vet and collate all cash and suspicious transactions which fall within the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) threshold and submit same to FIC
- Ensure that compliance training is held for Directors and staff at least once in every financial year
- Develop AML/CFT Compliance Programme and serve as the AML/CFT reporting officer of the Bank
- Supervise and ensure that monthly reports on AML are submitted to the Bank of Ghana
- Liaise with the internal audit department to investigate suspicious AML/CFT transactions
- Ensure compliance and follow-ups of all examination concerns are fully implemented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and or acceptable professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, ACIB, CIMA etc, Masters Degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position in the rural banking industry
The persons shall report to the Chief Executive Officer except on matters relating to AML/CFT
Remuneration: Attractive compensation based on qualification and experience
Location: Jacobu – Ashanti« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.