Office Assistant - EKG Transport and Logistics LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking a friendly, organised, and proactive office assistant to join our company. The office assistant is responsible for ensuring smooth daily operations and providing administrative support within the company. The primary responsibility will be the handling of a range of tasks that contribute to the efficient functioning of the office and overall customer experience.
- Interact with customers, both in-person and over the phone as well as via email, providing exceptional customer service by assisting with inquiries, and reservations, and providing information about rental policies, rates, and available vehicles.
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, photocopying, scanning, and organizing documents. This also includes managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and maintaining vehicle and office supplies inventory.
- Coordinate and manage the rental reservation process, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records of bookings, vehicle availability, and customer details.
- Assist customers with completing rental agreements, verifying driver's licenses (and/or any other valid id card), insurance coverage, and collecting required payments or deposits, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the operations team to maintain accurate records of the rental fleet, including vehicle maintenance schedules, inspections, and coordinating vehicle repairs or servicing as necessary.
- Effectively manage the company’s social media presence, including creating and scheduling posts, responding to customer inquiries and complaints, and monitoring online reviews.
- Ensure a clean and organised office environment.
- Handle financial transactions such as cash handling and reconciling rental fees and deposits. Adhering to financial policies and maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Collaborate with other departments, including the rental agents, operations team, and management, to ensure effective communication and coordination of tasks and information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum requirement/ qualification: WASSCE, Diploma, HND or Degree.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide excellent customer service and build rapport with customers, clients and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to handle administrative tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with a focus on MS Excel and Word, Accounting and social media management is highly recommended.
- Comfortable in using other various computer software and social media platforms.
- Experience in vehicle rental, travel and tour industry highly recommended.
- Ability to monitor and organize fleet daily.
- Applicants must be able to work weekdays and Saturdays.
- Experience in sales, customer service and social media management is a plus.
- Basic understanding of financial transactions and the ability to handle cash and process payments accurately.
- Willingness to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.