Procurement and Logistics Officer - NORSAACPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The position is responsible for all procurement actions; including purchasing of goods and services negotiating and executing contracts, whiles ensuring compliance with Norsaac’s policies and procedures. The role will maintain effective procurement documentation and records for all procurement actions.
- Manage and process all procurement actions in accordance with Norsaac’s procurement manual.
- Prepare bid documents, including invitations (request for quotes and proposals), evaluation of bids received, recommendations, and approvals and place orders.
- Assist in planning and conducting the logistics for project activities including workshops, training and meetings, lodging and travel arrangements, contacting participants, negotiating and securing event space as well as supervising the process of paying per diem and snacks/meals.
- Provide travel logistics support to staff and partners including the booking of transport and accommodation.
- Design and submit monthly procurement budgets and submit weekly reports and analysis of procurement to the People and Culture Lead.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage the procurement tasks, including preparing requests for quotations, quotations and bid analysis, preparing reports.
- Manage office leases and service agreements, including arranging meetings, price negotiations, preparation, and execution of contracts, whiles monitoring the performance of contract agreements.
- Establish and maintain a full inventory of assets, manage all repairs, and maintain assets, offices and furnishing.
- Establish and maintain store management system, as well as logistics.
Decision Making is free to make
- Prioritizing work responsibilities, including short- and long-term assignments
- Development of plans to respond to job mandate.
- Accessing and utilizing the various platforms available to obtain information which will assist in decision-making.
- Take calculated decisions on issues within JD and account fully for gains or losses thereof.
- Inform the Supervisor of any issues with the potential to impact organizational poor procurement and compliance
- Determine the appropriate course of action to be taken on issues related to procurement and logistics management.
- Recommend changes in policies and/or procedures and systems for procurement for effective organizational development.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must possess at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a relevant field such as Business administration, Procurement.
- Professional certification in procurement is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing compliance, operations and administrative functions of development work.
- Excellent Knowledge and experience knowledge with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and any other data processing and graphical presentation.
- Ability to effectively manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Must exhibit high professionalism and good verbal communication
- Ability to pay attention to details.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.