Account Officer - Servair GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for an Account Officer
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain general ledger in accordance with global and local accounting standards
- Responsible for processing, controlling and ensuring the accuracy of the Trial Balance
- P2P process
- Performs daily basis/month-end/year-end close
- Ensures proper general ledger and compliance with all policies and procedures
- Ensures timely and accurate processing and entry of vendor invoices
- Validate and reconcile vendor's payment
- Processes purchase order invoices by matching price and quantity on invoice to purchase order
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of new vendor and expense accounts
- Ensures timely and accurate handling of inter-company invoices
- Resolves any discrepancies through communications with vendors
- Reconciles statements from vendors and research problems with invoices and receipts as and when needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 3 years of general accounting
- SAP experience in accounts processing is a plus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.