Senior Accountant - Star FleetAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Senior Accountant.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- As a Senior Accountant, S/he will be responsible for the overall functions of the Accounts Unit to ensure that timely and proper records are kept.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- 1st Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance is a pre-requisite ACCA/ICA II or related Professional Qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of financial and accounting principles, systems and techniques
- Monitor the company’s compliance with statutory, legal, regulatory and industry standards and guidelines including, but not limited to, business conduct, capital and solvency requirements
- Supervise and ensure the generation of annual budgets for the organization together with medium-term plans.
- Ensure that all reporting, audit and filing requirement deadlines are met whether to internal or external stakeholders. This includes (not limited to) all financial audits, statutory, internal, etc.
- Management and support of internal and external audits
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 5 years of experience with exposure to all areas under control.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.