Applications Engineer - FLSmidthIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Applications Engineer role is an entry-level position in which successful candidates undergo a long-term training program under the Global Product Line Management (GPLM) team for centrifugal slurry pumps, hydro-cyclones, and knife gate valves to learn all aspects of technical and sales support. This includes evaluating applications to select proper equipment, troubleshooting, and performing basic system calculations. The end goal of the program is to develop industry experts with many career path options.
About The Department
Applications Engineers for KREBS pumps, cyclones, and valves work in the GPLM department for some of the highest revenue-earning product lines within FLSmidth. The department leads all strategy and technical support for these three products. Responsibilities include inventory, pricing, and margin strategy, driving product developments including guidance and rollout, product technical expertise, general marketing support, and much more.
We know you have a life outside of work which is why we offer a range of benefits that allow you to plan your life accordingly. We, therefore, endeavour to promote a lifestyle that meets your individual needs while also enabling you to be fully engaged at work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You Will Be (your Responsibilities)
- Provide product technical support to sales and customers around the globe both onsite and online. This includes product sizing, troubleshooting wear life analysis, and condition monitoring reports.
- Generate new and improve existing PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Excel tools to further sales efforts. This includes technical presentations, case studies, reference lists, etc.
- Work closely with the Business Analytics, and Global Marketing teams to develop technical sales support programs and marketing materials.
- Travel as required worldwide in the execution of the duties listed above, could be up to 30% of the time in the first year depending on the opportunities.
- Can get along well with others and work in a team environment.
- Learn to be comfortable presenting in front of large groups of internal and customer audiences with a target of mastering expert level product training courses that could span for several hours.
- Support Global Product Line Management strategic functions such as:
- Supply Chain
- Sales Support
- Product Development and Product Launch
What You Bring (Your Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business with a strong science and math background (basic physics, algebra, and chemistry knowledge required) or equivalent education or experience.
- Ability to live in the Vienna, Austria area and work full time out of our Accra office (this is not a remote position).
- Willingness and ability to travel globally (up to 30% in the first 2 years).
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others in a team environment.
- The ability to absorb and apply knowledge at a high rate.
- The desire to go above and beyond to drive positive change in our organization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.