Electrical Engineer - HPW Fresh and DryEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability - for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Technical
- Reports to: Technical Manager
- Directly supervises: Facility Maintenance team
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical installations within the facilities and on equipment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, install, and maintain the facilities including electrical systems
- Management of the daily facility maintenance operations
- Provide technical leadership to the facility maintenance team
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex electrical failures within the facility
- Implement maintenance and testing programs for all installations
- Advice management when procuring new machines and installations
- Implement strict work management systems for efficiency
- Implement strong performance evaluation systems for productivity
- Implement inventory management of all maintenance materials
- A liaison between operations and maintenance for effective communication
- Use of onsite maintenance software for all maintenance activities
- Proper documentation of maintenance activities
- Use of analytical tools for maintenance optimization
- Research and development of maintenance processes for efficiency
- Supervise external contractors
- Training and development of maintenance technicians
- Adherence to food safety protocols
- Adherence to health and safety protocols
- Submission of reports
Departamental relations: maintains contact with all departmental heads and other line managers/staff
External relations: 3rd party contractors related to maintenance works
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer, toolboxes
- Responsible for the compliance of the following clauses related to BRC and IFS Standards.
- prerequisite programs
- Maintenance programs for equipment and buildings
- External standards
- Site security and food defence
- Layout, product flow and segregation
- Building fabric
- Utilities – water, ice, air and other gases
- Plant layout and process flow
- Production premises
- Foreign material risk mitigation & Waste Disposal
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Degree in Electrical Engineering
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Ability to use manual and power tools
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Physical Requirements: walking, standing, squatting, sitting, and lifting of materials required on the job« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.