Legal Officer - Reputable CompanyLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Review of all contracts, legal documents and agreements related to the business.
- Conducting legal research and providing expert legal advice to the business on how it may affect its operations.
- Drafting of legal opinions and processes.
- Review of legal data to determine whether cases should be settled, commenced, or defended.
- Representing the interest of the institution in Court.
- Responsible for overseeing the perfection of collateral at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority as well as the Lands Commission and any discharge thereof.
- Conducting training sessions for staff on legal matters affecting the business of the institution.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Legal Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in law.
- Qualifying Certificate in Law.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 3(three) years of post-law working experience, desirably in a financial institution or law firm.
Skills & Technical Competencies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of spoken and written English.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Analytical skills and assertiveness.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation ability.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in legal recovery, litigation, and perfection of title.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.