Accountant - Orkin GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Assist in preparing of financial statements
- Ensuring strict compliance with statutory requirements; Filing of statutory including PAYE, SSNIT etc.
- Processing receipts, generating quotations and effecting payments.
- Maintaining financial records which accurately reflect the true position of the company.
- Maintaining vigilance in debt collection
- Managing the company’s payroll by processing wages and salaries in a timely fashion.
- Prompt invoicing
- Undertaking cashbook-bank reconciliation
- Assist in making procurement decisions as part of the tender committee.
- Maintain the petty cash float in accordance with the approved company policy
- Timely payment of all office utilities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of accounting processes
- Good knowledge of GRA regulations in Ghana
- Ability to Multi-task
- Good command of the English language
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work under pressure
- Salary range: very attractive depending on qualification and experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.