Sales & Marketing Officer - RecTrain ServicesSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client who is a property development and facility management company requires an experienced Sales and Marketing Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be primarily responsible for marketing, sales prospecting, managing existing clients, social media management, and digital selling for sustainability and business growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Organize corporate presentations on property inventory, seminars, and workshops, and respond to queries.
- Set up meetings with potential and existing clients and listen to their wishes and concerns to maximize sales.
- Negotiate/close deals with potential and existing clients and handle their complaints.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of properties for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve sales objectives.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams for informed business decisions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in the same or similar role.
- A proven track record of sales experience in the Real Estate industry is mandatory.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to manage social media accounts.
- Working experience with CRM, Canva, and Adobe software is an added advantage.
- Possess a good understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Should be self-motivated, results-driven, fast learner, and have a passion for sales.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in other languages is an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.