Material Requirement Planner - NestleSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals but also as people
Nestlé Ghana is currently looking for a Material Requirement Planner at our Tema Factory who will ensure the availability of materials to fulfil the requirements of the production plans within the agreed cost boundaries. He/she will ensure payment of Suppliers is done on time to avoid supply delays.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A Day in a Life……
- Create an optimized replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18-month horizon that ensures the supply of material to production whilst ensuring that the working capital targets for raw and packaging materials are met.
- Monitor material availability to fulfil requirements within the agreed cost boundaries and alert the stakeholders about potential issues (Shortages, ageing, write-offs)
- Monitor supply signals using MRP purchase requisitions ensuring delivery dates, lead times and required quantities are correct and finally creating purchase orders and ensuring their fulfilment by the supplier.
- Manage directly with the defined supplier the delivery of materials according to storage limitations. This includes creating, sending, confirming, receiving, investigating errors and discrepancies on blocked or parked invoice lines and handling all exceptions/issues in those operations, including claims management.
Minimum Educational qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering or Science Related
Minimum Relevant work experience:
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Strong Analytical and logical reasoning skills
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, Communication Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can drive initiative and be results focused
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Teamwork and good collaborative skills
- Strong-willed and strong drive for excellence
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Agile to business directions
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.