Registrar - Design & Technology InstituteEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide guidance and advice on all matters of student administration ensuring the effective maintenance of their records from enrolment to graduation.
To manage the student recruitment and admissions processes at DTI through efficient processing of student applications, arrangement of testing and interviews and provision of DTI admissions information to successful applicants.
- Develop academic administrative policies, procedures, systems and student databases.
- Work in close partnership with the Head of the Institute and the Head of Operations to deliver integrated service to the Institute.
- Prepare plans and programmes relating to annual student admissions.
- Communicate the timelines for the admissions process for DTI, in consultation with the Head of Institute.
- Keep abreast with TVET sector administrative best practices and implement them as appropriate in DTI.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that the Institute complies with relevant legislation and regulations with regard to all matters of academic administration processes and procedures.
- Provide up-to-date and complete information on DTI to stakeholders, communities and feeding schools.
- Establish the necessary liaisons for the recruitment process.
- Maintain physical and computerized records including student applications, selection and admissions.
- Process new student records, including records from other schools, set up folders, and enter student data into appropriate databases.
- Assist teachers and counsellors with the preparation of reports and student data information.
- Maintain physical and computerized records of all student folders, progress reports, class rosters, schedules, and grade books.
- Coordinate end-of-term activities including processing of reports to parents (printing and distribution of report cards) verification and correction of grades.
- Process and transmit requests for student information, including student transcripts required for Industry attachments.
- Prepare and distribute student identification cards, bus passes, and other identification documents.
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all students’ learning /study materials, including textbooks (work with stores and library).
- Maintain confidentiality on all student and other classified data.
- Disseminate school documents/information
- Administer the School Management Software.
- Ensure that the Institute’s policies and security requirements are adhered to by all students, teachers and visitors.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of the Institute from time to time.
External: Prospective Students, Communities, Prospective Parents, Visitors
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of seven (7) years post National Service experience.
- Must demonstrate a track record of strong personal organization and discipline.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must be knowledgeable in
- The use of computers and software to develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Work under pressure
- Manage a team
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.