Accounts Officer - Chrisline Financial Service LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Chrisline Financial Service Limited is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the job position of Accounts Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains Fixed Asset Register
- Assists the Accounts Manager in the preparation of accounts in line with the financial reporting standards and generally accepted accounting principle
- Prepares monthly loan loss provision report according to the Bank of Ghana classifications
- Reviews of all postings in the core banking system to ensure the transactions are free of errors for accurate, complete, and reliable financial reporting.
- Gathers market information regarding competitors for the purpose of measuring organizations' competitiveness in the industry.
- Prepares all Prudential Returns to the BOG
- Any other duties
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND in Accountancy/Business Admin or related field
- ICA/ACCA Level
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the Financial sector
- Knowledge in the application of MS Word, Excel and Tally
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Ability to work with others in a team
- High sense of integrity, professionalism, and objectivity.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and strong Excel skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.