Project Accountant - LycopodiumAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high-quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Project Controls Engineer the Project Accountant will be the focal point within the Project Accounting & Finance Group for ensuring maintenance and reporting of committed, accrued, and invoiced costs in compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The tasks you’ll perform
- Input control budget at the commencement of specified projects.
- Generate and process invoice approval forms (IAFs) and maintain relevant registers in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Produce end-of-month reports for nominated Projects.
- Maintain and control bank guarantee and/or retention registers for each Project.
- Inform Vendors of invoice payment due dates, as information is made available.
- Prepare Vendor account reconciliations, as and when required.
The expertise you’ll bring
- High attention to detail and solid knowledge of Project Accounting.
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high-quality of deliverables.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.