Sales Manager - Stallion Tiger SecuritySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Stallion Tiger Security is looking for suitably qualified candidates for its job vacancy for Sales Manager.
- Ability to market the company’s services to a targeted audience
- Ability to explore and propose new business development opportunities
- Ability to participate in periodic market surveys on prospective leads
- Ability to service existing clients to sustain and expand their sales account
- Ability to meet sales targets set by Management
Qualification Required & Experience
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Sales and Marketing or any social science discipline
- Must have 3 years or more extensive experience in retail or cooperate sales
- Must have a good understanding of private security services, manned guarding and technical services
- Must have strong sales prospecting negotiations and closing skills
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English language
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be independent, performance-driven and ready to travel if need be
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Market-related and commission compensation as well
Must possess a valid driver’s licence with driving experience
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.