Digital Marketing Intern - Wookin Platforms LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern to join our marketing team. You will gain experience while assisting the team to meet our internal goals and our client’s marketing targets. Our?interns conduct surveys, research, develop story ideas, report; create videos, graphics, and photographs and write blog articles and social media?language. Previous internship experience or freelancer in the above skills is a plus.
- Assist in handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Assist in creating and managing email campaigns for our subscribers and prospects.
- Assist in managing outreach campaigns for content collaborations and other marketing opportunities.
- Conduct market analysis and research on the latest trends on given sectors
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of website and mobile app UI design, email campaigns, and social media content.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Upskilling - leads to paid position
- Gain experience at high growth startup
- Learn from proven professionals
- Work remotely from anywhere
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.