Bus Driver - Safepen Ghana LimitedDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To ensure the safe transportation of Staff/Passengers from one location to another.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport both staff and goods to their desired destinations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most convenient trip
- Schedule regular vehicle servicing appointments and report any issues to the Transport Manager
- Clean vehicles where necessary.
- Book vehicle wash services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Log all trips, keep up-to-date mileage and repair records.
- Follow all traffic regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Proven experience as a Bus Driver
- A valid driver’s license at least C or higher.
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional character
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Ability to read and write
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
Location: Ashaiman, Tema New Town, Kpone« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.