Electrical Technician - GuinnessEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Electrical/Automation Technician is ideally an individual with strong electrical and analytical engineering experience. He is responsible for maintaining plant and machinery on shift to carry out electrical activities in order to meet the growing volume and quality demands in a reliable and efficient manner. He participates in continuous improvement initiatives such as PIPs in the department. He should own the planning and execution of his training and development
- At all times adhere to Diageo health and safety, environmental and food safety standards, and work to all applicable legislative procedures. Responsible for Safe Systems of work.
- Maintain a safe and organised work environment through adherence to the Safety and 5S MMS practices
- Provide Asset Care Technician resources (electrical and mechanical) to the Operations team
- Accountable to ensure all assigned Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are carried out at the defined frequency and completed to the required standard.
- Coach operators to perform autonomous maintenance tasks, machine setups optimisation and support growth in equipment capability as required.
- Support capital work, including installation, commissioning and testing within the area as required. Responsible for feeding into early equipment management.
- Make full use of SAP – SAP reporting & recording completion.
- Review RCM activity on a weekly basis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Understands and uses MMS principles tools and techniques, contributing positively to MMS ITFs
- Manage personal data in Workday e.g. P4G and personal details (specific responsibilities to be clarified)
- Attend and contribute to SIC process. Complete short interval control documentation on activities.
- Raise 5 why’s as defined by agreed trigger points. Work with Operators and team leaders to play a proactive role in situational problem solving on shift. Fixing problems and finding solutions via RCPS
- Participate in line improvement projects, skills & experience allow
- Engage in start of shift meetings and performance-based team meetings to raise and address persistent performance issues.
- Participates in weekly asset care review meetings
- Anticipate issues and be more proactive in your approach
- Support TLS & Operators to build asset care and RCPS capability
- Attend all Tier 1 meetings, contribute to the agenda and complete actions as required
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BSC/HND in appropriate Engineering subject area with proven experience/competence in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Permit to Work system and GGBL HSE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of personal flexibility to function in a tightly overseen manufacturing environment with volatile production and sales demand.
- Poor inclination to pursue training and development on an individual and team basis or to share and apply new skills acquired.
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.