Human Resource Officer: Support Office - Marie Stopes GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 2006, Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices and is one of the largest specialized Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Ghana. MSG complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Ghana.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) is a result-oriented not-for-profit organization providing family planning, sexual and reproductive healthcare (SRH) services. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Ghanaians, and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
MSI Reproductive Choices, Ghana has a vacancy for a passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individual with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSI Ghana’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future.
Length of Contract: Permanent
The job holder provides human resource and administrative support to the Head – Human Resource and Admin and the entire office. He/she is responsible for managing and maintaining staff database, support with Human Resource requirements, planning and recruitment processes.
He/she assists with the design and development of internal systems, programs, and processes to enhance the efficiency of the HR and Admin Department.
- Assist in Human Resource requirements, planning and recruitment processes to ensure the attraction, retention and engagement of the best candidates
- Support, maintain and update a computerized team member database with respect to personal details and employment details
- Assist in the development, implementation and promotion of employee support programs and training programs
- Assists the Head of HR with the coordination and scheduling of pre-disciplinary conferences.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Head of Human Resources in areas of filing, copying, compiling information, and basic research.
- Provide HR office with clerical and administrative support, including but not limited to, office coverage, employee file maintenance, and new hire orientation packets
- Prepare Human Resource correspondence as directed by the Head of Human Resource
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of Team Members’ Leave schedules; leave dates and anniversaries
- Interface with Health Insurance provider on behalf of employees and all other duties related to staff on health insurance
- Assist the Head of Human Resources with the design and development of internal systems, programs, and processes to enhance the efficiency of the HR area within employee/ labour relations.
- Assist the Head of HR and Administration to work on the quarterly HR newsletter
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Social Sciences or any related field
- A qualified human resource practitioner (IHRMP- Ghana, or any international professional body e.g SHRM, CIPD)
- At least three (3) years’ of experience in a similar role
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services [ESSENTIAL]
- Be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels – government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health
- Motivates team members to deliver high-quality service and results, and is able to give constructive honest feedback
- Pro-family planning and pro-choice
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.