Head: Regional Retail Operations - AirtelTigoSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as the Head of Regional Retail Operations in the Customer Experience Department. (S)He will report to the Customer Experience Director and will be responsible for the management of retail at HQ including the rollout of franchise shops as per agreed model all over Ghana.
The Head of Regional Retail Operations will as well handle the delivery of excellent customer experience across all retail channels including franchise shops.
- Work closely with Commercial Heads to provide effective and reliable support to the Regional Retail teams to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
- Provide coaching, recommend, and supervise training for team members.
- Supervise the health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
- Responsible for team engagement
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Working with Commercial Heads across regions.
- Ensure uniformity of Retail guidelines across owned and franchise shops including brand, service KPIs, acquisition targets, revenue, profitability, etc.
- Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in all outlets.
- Provide direction and strategy.
- Provide support from HQ.
- Help meet T-NPS and CES scores across owned and franchise shops.
- Train and develop on a regional level.
- Routinely investigate through mystery shoppers and on spot visits
- Lead centralized retail projects.
- Drive team engagement and provide a healthy and conducive environment that allows for team development.
- Responsible for rolling out solutions (QMS, live chat etc.) in retail shops to reduce customer effort and enhance customer experience.
- Guarantee Service Management monitoring and continuous improvement to ensure that issues escalated beyond all service frontlines are promptly and effectively addressed within required timelines.
- Launch of a centralized franchise model with distributor partners.
- Effective management of franchisees as per franchise guidelines.
- Provide training support for franchisees.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- MBA from a recognised institution
- 5 - 7 years of experience in retail management including 2-4 years in a similar role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Result Oriented
- Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
- Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Culture Sensitivity
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.