C# Developer - TuringIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A fast-growing company that offers cutting-edge molten metal flow engineering and technology as well as crafted ceramic solutions, is looking for a C# Developer. The developer will be working with the team to develop and design the scanning program further to enhance analysis and better identify their metal manufacturing process.
In order to offer engineering services and solutions to the relevant sectors around the world, the company operates in two segments: steel and foundry. This position requires a significant overlap with the Eastern Europe time zone.
- Increase the number of developers working on their team's scanning and measuring equipment
- Help the team to create, measure, and report on the scanning and analysis process by being intelligent and inquisitive
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant technology and development trends and impart it to the team.
- Participate in code reviews, offer constructive criticism, and guarantee good code quality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET, C#, and C++
- Some familiarity with Data Analysis, MBBM, and Standard SQL is desirable
- Nice to have some experience with Multi-threading UI and OpenGL (or WebGL)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.