Customer Experience Manager - AirtelTigoCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The successful candidate will work in the network department as a manager for Customer Experience.
- (S)He will be accountable to the Head of Quality and will spearhead the transformation to Customer Experience within Technology and drive Customer-Centric Organization.
- The Customer Experience Manager will also ensure the voice of the customer is heard and included in decision-making through the development of the VoC program company-wide, to develop and publish Customer Experience Indicators with relevant Business recommendations and manage customer complaints.
Drive a Customer-Centric Organization
- Planning and implementing the transformation programs to move Technology towards Customer Centricity
- Process documentation of Best Practices related to Customer Complaint Handling
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Customer Experience Indicators & Measurements
- Verify and publish Customer Experience Indicators with relevant Business recommendations.
- Develop and Implement E2E Customer Experience Measurements
- Develop & maintain the Customer Experience roadmap per insights from all Customer Touchpoints.
- Supervision and definition of perception measurements, track periodic Customer Surveys and QoE/QoS translation into Technology.
- Own Customer Experience Management Tools
Management of Customer Experience
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer is heard and included in decision making through the development of the VoC Program
- Provide Customer visibility across all Touchpoints (Voice/Data/MFS/B2B) through analysis of complaints received and the RCAs.
- Initiate the required projects to solve dominant problems per complaints received to ensure continuous improvement of customer experience of the network.
- Enforce SLAs related to Customer Complaints Handling & Resolution
- Correlate CEIs and customer complaints to network KPIs and vice versa to detect and fix customer experience issues.
- Prepare Management Information & Reports both regular and adhoc.
- Track with roaming service integration, support roaming complaints resolution alongside the Core and CBS Teams
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Experience Indicators
- Customer Perception Indicators
- Managed Services CEM SLAs
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Telecommunication Engineering or in Computer Science or related fields (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer)
- 5+ years’ experience in Network Performance and Telecommunications networks, minimum 2G/3G/LTE
- Minimum of 2 years experience in International/National Roaming
- Experience in Business Processes for Telcos (eTOM Model preferably)
- Management or Project Management Degree is an Added value.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Management and leadership
- Set and manage priorities.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Successfully presents technical information.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technological advances
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in the performance of tasks, including time management skills.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.