Underground Field Service Supervisor - EpirocEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
While this role opens you to career growth opportunities within the PSD business, the purpose of this role is to support sales across Anglophone countries.
- People Management: Lead, motivate, develop, and support underground service contract & filed service team to deliver service excellence.
- Compliance: Ensure all work practices are conducted in a safe manner in line with relevant legislative and Safety requirements.
- Recording and Reporting: Ensure maintenance history for all Jobs and services and equipment is recorded, relevant records and reports are delivered to management.
- Project Delivery: Contribute to the successful delivery of workshop projects, Overhauls taking responsibility as directed.
- Take lead and Supervise Overhauls, Audit and Repair of all Epiroc underground equipment and Components repair/ rebuilt for both Workshop and Customer Sites.
- To Supervise Field Service work, including scheduled services, machines assessment (RigScan) and breakdown repairs on all Epiroc Underground equipment
- Ensure Efficient Maintenance of different underground fleet (Tooling and Equipment by Supervising and documenting Periodic Inspections).
- To take responsibility for the safe storage and maintenance of the company's vehicles, workshop Tooling and General Equipment in your care.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the preparation of monthly closings and reporting, in collaboration with the service operation Manager & Service admin.
- Follow the guarantees, Service news & Safety campaign for all underground machines in your territory in collaboration with the technical support manager and service admin.
- Propose and collaborate in the definition of maintenance contracts and the sale of service products in close connection with the Product
- Support Manager & Service Operation Manager.
- Support for customers' technically & operators training if needed.
- Doing backup of the supervisors on site if needed
- Participating on the commissioning of the new machines
Competence, skills and experience
- University degree in Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering equivalent
- Has experience on field service and workshop specially in mining sector.
- Has experience on Epiroc equipment specially or equivalents.
- Successful experience in leading and guiding a team of service team and technicians.
- At least five years technical experience and site supervision
- Experience in the underground mining
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Having astute safety awareness and comply with safety regulations of company and customer sites
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.