Regional Manager - RocheAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roche Diagnostics in Ghana is seeking a Regional Manager to develop and implement regional business plans and to support growth of all product lines, while understanding and addressing customer or market needs, within assigned budgets in line with Global and local marketing strategies while adhering strictly to the Roche code of conduct.
Key Responsibilities Regional Management
- Responsible for accurate forecasting of targets
- Serve as an interface with local governments, funders and international organizations within assigned territory and monitor and evaluate country-specific environmental issues with regard to healthcare and legislation and provide feedback to Market Access team for government lobbying activities
- Develop and maintain strong Client and KOL relationships through regular presence to determine and influence the Export Distributor’s business requirements and growth strategies as well as ascertain market trends, risks & competitor insights
- Lead, drive and project manage customer experience activities within existing clients with relevant internal stakeholders (product manager, business development, application specialists, commercial (finance) management for exports, technical services, etc.)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Distributor / Business Partner Management
- Identify in conjunction with Distributors / Business Partners and/or marketing agents, agreed continuous improvement strategies to increase the efficiency/productivity and profitability of sales activities and achievement of KPIs
- Implement a performance management process to track performance of Distributors / Business Partners and drive accountability
- Ensure accurate and updated market information is shared between internal stakeholders and Business Partners
- Ensure that Distributors / Business Partners have sufficient capacity to support local markets
- Plan and facilitate training and development of local business partner’s sales agents
- Work with business partners to protect the base business in the territory and develop an opportunity pipeline for future growth and sustainability
- Training business partners' sales staff on Roche selling skills
- Manage Salesforce Effectiveness through salesforce/REXIS for Business Partner sales team
- Project manage solutions for identified new sales opportunities within new possible clients or new products or channel filling opportunities within existing clients with relevant internal stakeholders (product manager, business development, application specialists, commercial (finance) management for exports, technical services, etc.)
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to expand client base and viable income streams
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Identifying key projects in the region for the business
- Mobilize and engage internal & external stakeholders
- Assembling and leading project teams
- Leading large and diverse teams
- Managing relationships with stakeholders
- Develop and manage budgets for each project
- Reporting, documentation and closure of projects after successful completion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualifications: A Medical Sciences qualification. An additional Business Management qualification is an advantage
- Experience: At least 8 years of commercial experience in the medical industry with at least 5 years account management experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.