Board Secretary - Ada Rural BankAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ada Rural Bank PLC in the Greater Accra region is inviting applications from suitable and qualified persons to fill the position of a Board Secretary.
- Assist the Board to comply with the constitution of the Bank and any other relevant enactment
- Provide administrative support for the Board by ensuring that minutes of meetings of shareholders and Directors at Board meetings are properly recorded in the form required by the company’s Act 2019, Act 992 and other regulatory bodies
- Maintain all statutory registers, Books and records of the Bank.
- Ensure that the Annual Financial Statement of the Bank is dispatched to persons entitled to as required by Act 992
- Ensure that all statutory forms, returns and documents are duly filed with the registrar general and other regulatory bodies
- Provide the board with guidance as the their duties, responsibilities and powers and on the changes and developments in laws affecting the operations of the bank
- Ensure proper implementation of board strategic decisions
- Keep the board abreast of all relevant legislative, corporate governance and risk management issues
- Ensure that the Board’s constitution and policies are all in place and implemented by management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage
- Must be a qualified member in good standing of any of these professional bodies, ICSA, ACAG, CIB, ACCA and a legal practitioner who has been called to the Bar
- Not less than 3 years of proven experience on a board or company secretary
- Must not be less than 35 and not more than 50 years at the date of application
Competency and Skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity and diplomacy.
- Must understand Ghana’s Laws and legal responsibilities
- Must have excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and self-oriented person
- Must have knowledge in ICT, i.e Microsoft Officer applications
Location: Ada« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.