Latest Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences Jobs in Ghana 2023Education Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences (GAAS) was established by an Act of Parliament in 1959, to encourage the creation, acquisition, dissemination, and utilization of knowledge for national development. It is made up of Fellows who have distinguished themselves in the Arts and Sciences and is led by a Council consisting of a President, Vice-Presidents, an Honorary Secretary and other elected members.
The Academy’s work is administered through a Secretariat consisting of the Executive Secretary and other administrative, secretarial and clerical staff.
Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates for the job vacancies listed below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
List of Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences Jobs in Ghana 2023
Click on a job vacancy below to read more and apply
Procurement Officer: Senior Assistant Registrar
Communications Officer: Assistant Registrar
Senior Administrative Assistant: Assistant Publications Officer
Principal Administrative Assistant: Procurement
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.