Senior Administrative Assistant: Assistant Publications Officer - GAASPublishing/Printing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position: Senior Administrative Assistant – Assistant Publications Officer
Under the Publications Officer and Executive Secretary, the Assistant Publications Officer provides support and assistance to the Publications Officer in the editing and production of publications such as monographs, policy papers and related documents in addition to assisting in
the development and maintenance of a digital/e-book publishing page/platform.
Scope of Work
- Assist with the organization of manuscripts;
- Create design concepts and layouts;
- Design and produce a wide range of promotional items, such as leaflets, annual reports, brochures, postcards, banner stands and adverts;
- Contribute to the development of new publications working with the Publications Officer;
- Develop and manage the Academy’s digital/e-books platform; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Secretary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least a Higher School Diploma from a recognized public institution or First Degree in Graphic Design, Publishing, Creative Arts or related fields; and
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of design principles, tools, and techniques;
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination;
- Have artistic ability and creativity;
- Possess Microsoft Office Suite software skills and use of graphic design software programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.;
- Ability to effectively present ideas – both verbally and visually; and
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Performance-based promotion or until the incumbent reaches the compulsory retirement age of 60.years.
Remuneration: Remuneration is equivalent to that of an Assistant Publication Officer in a public university in Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.