Security Guard - Ghana Academy of Arts and SciencesSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position: Security Guard – Night
Under the Executive Secretary, the Security Guard (Night) is responsible for securing the premises and personnel by patrolling the premises, monitoring and inspecting buildings, equipment, vehicles and access points.
Scope of Work
- Patrol premises of the Academy and monitor movements to and from the premises at night;
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points to guard against theft, property damage, violence, infraction of rules, intrusion, etc;
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting theft, unauthorized persons, illegal or suspicious activities and unusual occurrences;
- Complete reports by recording observations, information and occurrences;
- Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Secretary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics;
- Any additional certification in a security-related area from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience.
- Vigilant, alert and constantly aware of one’s surroundings;
- Must be honest and have integrity;
- Physically and medically fit and within a healthy and weight range;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written);
- Good manners and comportment; and
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age by the end of December 2023.
Performance-based promotion or until the incumbent reaches the compulsory retirement age of 60 years.
Remuneration: Remuneration is equivalent to that of a Security Guard (Night) in a public university in Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.