Client Activation Officer - Marie Stopes GhanaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 2006, Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices and is one of the largest specialized Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Ghana. MSG complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Ghana.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) is a result-oriented not-for-profit organization providing family planning, sexual and reproductive healthcare (SRH) services. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Ghanaians, dramatically improve access and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Client Activation Officer is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all client focus marketing activities aimed at increasing client flow in all MSIG Clinics and increasing calls to the Contact centre. Ideal candidate must live in Accra or its environs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure effective demand creation of services for MSIG’s Centres of Excellence to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services.
- Implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the MSIG Centres.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator and with Regional Manager’s alignment, develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with regional and project targets.
- Work with the marketing coordinator to plan and execute specific marketing plans for each MSIG Centre focused around MSIG broad themes or campaigns.
- Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilizing Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSIG’s mission and with marketing’s approval.
- Ensure that the MSIG call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
- With support from the Youth Focal Person, develop and implement activities focused on reaching the youth with SRH services.
- Account for all community mobilisation expenditures according to set MSIG financial standard
- Ensure all client referrals are done through the E-referral system
- Keep documentary evidence of all referrals made by CMAs for purposes of payment and reporting.
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Degree / HND in Marketing, Social Work, Social Sciences, Population or Development, or Health Promotion.
- At least Two (2) years post-qualification experience in working with NGOs and/or government agencies in a similar role
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Internet are required)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Analytical and results-oriented; Honest; Mature and reliable
- Ability to manage and works independently and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and action-oriented
- Experience in working in the field and with rural communities.
- Experience in community mobilizations and monitoring
- Pro-family planning and pro-choice
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.