Director: Medical Training and Simulation - University of Ghana Medical CentreHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The University of Ghana Medical Centre LTD is seeking to recruit Director, Medical Training and Simulation.
Lead functional medical training and simulation at the UGMC.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide leadership and management of postgraduate health sciences training at the UGMC
- Manage the use of the UGMC simulation Centre resources including laboratories
- Coordinate curricular integration of technologies including standardized patients/simulated patients throughout the academic programmes of the University of Ghana college of Health Sciences
- Design and implement clinical simulation educational programmes for staff development and continuing medical education
- Develop new simulation-based practical teaching and learning beyond medical education to other specialties in healthcare, including allied health
- Oversee the collection of data on learning outcomes for simulation exercises and collaborate with staff on disseminating findings
- Collaborate with health professional regulatory bodies to design and offer simulation programmes for continuing professional development
- Develop, organize and update simulation centre policies and procedures as needed
- Manage costs and revenues for the simulation centre
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking this position must:
- Be of a professorial status and have a professional postgraduate medical qualification. A relevant PhD will be an added advantage
- Be registered with a professional regulatory body and have a professional license to practice medicine
- Have at least 10 years of post-professional qualification working experience, 4 years of which must be in a senior management position in an academic medical institution
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be computer literate
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.