Warehouse and Distribution Senior Associate - mPharmaSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as a Warehouse & Distribution Senior Associate.(Kumasi). The position supports mPharma’s Supply Chain team to contribute to the team’s overall goal of driving operational excellence in terms of Warehousing, Logistics and Planning across our market.
The ideal candidate will actively Interface with Customer service, QRx and Retail teams. Ensure that all warehouse and distribution activities concerning warehouse and stock management are carried out in conformance to all regulatory/statutory standards as well as client requirements.
- Report and file Warehouse incidents promptly & Perform all Warehouse tasks according to laid down SOPs.
- Supervise the receipts of Stock timely and Accurately and Confirm Stock in SAP
- Confirm Put-away into shelves rightly and supervise routine Cycle Counts
- Supervise month-end Stock Count within the stipulated time
- Identify Damaged, expired, Short-dated, rejected, and returns stock and report accordingly
- Collaborate with Customer Service & Transport in the process of Withdrawal from facilities
- Maintain Health Safety and Environment policies in accordance with local regulations and client requirement
- Understand, work with and possibly plan and manage projects and work on new supply strategies
- use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services roles.
- continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong Warehousing & distribution background.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics, statistics, Business Administration, and any other related fields.
- At least 6+ years of supply chain/inventory management/Warehousing & Distribution experience ideally within the retail and pharmaceutical industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and ERP and/or Accounting packages.
This position reports to the Country Supply-Chain Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.