Call Center Manager - Premier Bet GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager to supervise the daily operation and personnel aiming for minimum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Also making sure call centre agents are well organized and productive.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that the candidate will be responsible for
- Monitoring and improving order and telephone handling.
- Answering representative questions and guiding them through difficult calls, issues, diffusing angry customers or handling issues that cannot be fielded by a representative
- Coaching and providing training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the call representatives are receiving, educating and coaching workers regarding processes and practice and explaining expectations to employees.
- Evaluate performance keys such as accuracy, call waiting time etc.
- Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes ensuring resources are properly allocated and maximize and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees and call centre operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Proven experience in call Centre manager or similar position.
- Experience in call center is required.
- Solid understanding of reporting.
- Knowledge on performance evaluation and customer service matrix.
- Proficient in MS Office and call Centre equipment/software programs
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Certification in customer service is a plus.
- Has Sports Knowledge
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a strong problem-solving ability Polite, professional phone voice, Positive and patience
- Minimum two (2) years in the same field.
- S/he should be fluent in the English Language, and able to express oneself.
- Must have a good track record of excellent performance and good behaviour
- Educational & Professional Diploma or Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A certified call centre Manager or relevant qualification is a plus.
Location: Head Office, Adabraka, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.