Quality Assurance Officer - Heritage Christian CollegeQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Heritage Christian College (HCC), a University in Amasaman, Accra seeks the services of the following: Quality Assurance Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
- A good second degree in Monitoring & Evaluation or any of the following fields
- Mathematics/Statistics, demographics, public policy, economics or related field.
- Advanced Certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation or economics preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a quality assurance/monitory & evaluation position responsible for implementing monitoring & evaluation activities of development projects
- Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management and developing monitoring & evaluation and performance monitoring plans
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Ability to facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally-managed evaluations
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken command of English
Salary: Very attractive and competitive
Location: Amasaman, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.