Revenue Assurance Analyst: Fintech - OptasiaFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Optasia is a fully integrated B2B2X financial technology platform covering scoring, financial decisions, disbursement & collection. We provide a versatile AI Platform powering financial inclusion, delivering responsible financing decision-making and driving a superior business model & strong customer experience with a presence in 30 Countries anchored by 7 Regional Offices.
We are seeking enthusiastic professionals, with energy, who are results driven and have a can-do attitude, and who want to be part of a team of like-minded individuals who are delivering solutions in an innovative and exciting environment.
As a Revenue Assurance Analyst, you will support all the processes that deliver excellence in the Revenue Assurance department, working closely with Commercial, Technology and Business Intelligence stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You Will Do
- Continuous system testing and validation to ensure proper operation and reports accuracy
- Monitoring of data, processes and systems for each revenue stream
- Investigate and notify leakage of revenue
- Monitor of implementation of change initiatives in systems, process, business rules and analyze the impact of the same
- Coordinate billing initiatives for products/services under purview and support other Billing Team officers in terms of any commercial contracts, verify invoices and credit notes as required
- Monitor traffic/usage trends and fraud/risk assessments
- Perform Cost and Benefit Analysis of changes before they are applied and in-depth testing and verification of products to prevent revenue leakage
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance / Banking / Economics with specific focus on statistical analysis;
- At least 5 years working experience in Finance, Accounting or Revenue Assurance
- Strong analytical, quantitative and reconciliation skills
- Expertise in Excel
- Able to conduct statistical and correlational analysis to identify patterns and trends
- High proficiency in data modeling, system queries and analysis with demonstrated acumen using certain tools and programs
- Basic Linux skills
- Fluency in English and French
Optional (will be considered a plus)
- Experience in Telecom, Microfinance or Banking industry, especially in Revenue Assurance department
- Planning, forecasting and financial modeling
- Working experience or familiarization with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Experience with monitoring tools e.g. Grafana, Kibana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attention to detail and quality with strong time management and project/work planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and team working mentality
- Able to effectively communicate complex analytical solutions in business-friendly language
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Pro-activeness, accountability and results orientation
- Hard working attitude and willingness to commit on projects
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.